CTAPC 2020 will be held 03-04th of July in international city of Taipei. If you want to be part of this great event as a speaker you knocked at the good door.
Presenters – who should speak at the CTAP Conference?
- developers (freelance and hired)
- companies developing software (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)
- research institutions with Google relevant activities
- companies, organisations and individuals using Google technologies
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). An independent program committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared set of interesting topics in but if you have any cool idea you want to share not from this list, feel free to submit it as well.
- Public Blockchain Structure Design
- Migration to Sidechain
- New Dapp application developer
- Storage Access Blockchain Framework
- Token Economic Ecology System Design
- Security Token Offering Liquidation
- Bitcoin Transactions Analysis System
- High-Performance Clustering Feature Structure
Please submit your proposals here.
Deadline is May 15, 2020
Please note: There is no guarantee that a submission will be put onto the conference agenda!
Email organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org